PLEASE annoying issue with the joystick.

captain911

i tried setting the USB power settings to disabled but it didnt make any difference, i can see what people are saying too control your joystick thru FSUICP but it has no option in the FSUIPC menu to change joystick settings

also did the same as you and has not solved the problem, update FSUIPC and also remained the same.
the manual says Aerosoft Airbus does not need FSUIPC only with FSX settings.
I have installed the Logitech software

I will continue looking for a solution

im just waiting to download windows 10 but waiting for answers will it affect my FSX accelorator i use not sure if it will but people on here say win 10 solves the joystick problem

well downloaded win 10 and still getting same problem it has not solved it, where did you update your drivers? i have a logitech attack3 joystick i have been on logitech site but no updated drivers on there? also i have checked usb hubs all working ok im just stuck now what to do

3 hours ago, TONYG51 said:

i have checked usb hubs

Just a few questions to help me help you.

1. What is the Make and Model of your motherboard?

2. How many USB Devices (including HUBs) are plugged into the computer?

3. How many USB Hubs do you have, and how many of them have their own power supply?

What I'm looking for is a detailed look at your USB buses, USB Ports and USB Devices.

Thanks.

try this

1.- Go to Control Panel / device and printer /
2.- click on the right mouse button and select Logitech Extreme 3D properties
select the Hardware tab and select Logitech Extreme 3D (USB)

3.- enters after properties at the bottom A window appears and select the General tab to change settings at the bottom.
4.-another window appears again go to the Power Management tab disables "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"

I already made a flight and no problems, but I need more tests

It also changes the profile of energy plans to "high performance"

I hope and serve you if you run checks

ok thanks gabriellc i tried but it still doesnt work , i am thinking its my joystick as its not a extreme 3d its an old logitech attack3 so i think its too old to work with the airbus, it works ok on older aircraft but not new software i will buy a new joystick and hopefully that will work happy flying mate

thankyou as well david, to be honest im not sure how to find the information you required, i have gone into all the power managments of the hubs and turned them off so that the pc doesnt shut them down and also put high energy management, but it still doesnt work, im sure its because ive got an old joystick i will buy a new one i think

I also have this problem, i use a X52 and i lose almost all use of them the only parts that still work is the A and B buttons for my views and the top pan button which i use to switch my virtual cockpit views which are mapped to Ezydoc, again like all else on the Airbus i have this issue with and it annoys the @#$* out of me its the strangest issue, in fsx controls the x52 disappears from controls but yet the above said still works?!?!? I can sometimes get it to work again by Alt+Enter to switch to and back from window view and Alt+Cntl+Del to open task manager, but does not always work and have to do it many times before it does.

• 2 weeks later...

it says P3D but im using FSX sp1 sp2 version but will try i still think its a driver issue with my old joystick but i have saitek yoke which strangely worked at first but then just stopped working completly

Archived