FMC not synced

Tyrone.

Hi, it's me again.

I have the problem since today that whenever I am on the Left CDU at a page my FO is on the page right of it.

For exampl if I'm currently at the INIT-Page my friend is on DATA page and he experiences the same. Because of that we're unable to fly correctly.

Does anyone have an idea what causes that?

• Aerosoft

I'm sorry but that's just impossible. If all software is exactly the same the results simply have to be exactly the same, that's how computers work. So it has to be something you or your friend did. Could it be you are both trying to access the same data? Even in the real bus that's simply not possible.

that's exactly what we did but it happened. I think the day before it worked on the A319 well but then the slave didnt have the correct route.

Everything works fine unless the FMC.

Hi all,

we had the same issue and managed to find the reason (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/95390-cfd-feedback-suggestions/?p=680172): one of us did not have the hotfix correctly applied, i.e. the part in "My Documents" (specifically, LVars.cfg) was the standard 1.30 version for one of us and the hotfix version 1.30e for the other. The rest of the hotfix was correctly applied for both, so the connection worked in principle. The reason for this mistake was that FSX was started as the Admin user, so a different "My Documents" folder was used than we thought (i.e., the one of the admin account). Check if you can find the correct aerosoft folder and apply the hotfix there again. I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Charly

Tyrone,

As has been mentioned there can be several reasons for the de-sync on the FMGC, as mentioned you both need to check that you are running the same version of the software (currently 1.3e) and the same AIRAC data from the same provider, you CAN NOT mix the Navigraph and Lidro data (selectable from the Airbus Configuration Manager before booting up FSx).

If this is not the case, I highly recommend you both look at booting into a default saved state within the Airbus (I would highly recommend the Turn Around state) move to a pre-determined parking spot and try the connection off line. Before you attempt to connect the 2 aircraft ensure your conditions are the same (Doors, power source {should be External} and parking brakes ect...)

One thing we have found is that while you can manually input a flight plan in the normal way (loading the to/from airports with the LSK1R and inputting the route) you CAN NOT load a Co-Route using the LSK1R as this can cause FMGC de-syncs.

Tyrone,

As has been mentioned there can be several reasons for the de-sync on the FMGC, as mentioned you both need to check that you are running the same version of the software (currently 1.3e) and the same AIRAC data from the same provider, you CAN NOT mix the Navigraph and Lidro data (selectable from the Airbus Configuration Manager before booting up FSx).

If this is not the case, I highly recommend you both look at booting into a default saved state within the Airbus (I would highly recommend the Turn Around state) move to a pre-determined parking spot and try the connection off line. Before you attempt to connect the 2 aircraft ensure your conditions are the same (Doors, power source {should be External} and parking brakes ect...)

One thing we have found is that while you can manually input a flight plan in the normal way (loading the to/from airports with the LSK1R and inputting the route) you CAN NOT load a Co-Route using the LSK1R as this can cause FMGC de-syncs.

Me and the guy i fly with have found that you can load a company route without having it desync as long as both parts have the route in their company route editor.

Me and the guy i fly with have found that you can load a company route without having it desync as long as both parts have the route in their company route editor.

Absolutely correct. The aircraft was designed to facilitate this and it works fine.

For the benefit of anyone who may read this thread in the future... to use Company Route to load a flight plan in Connected Flight Deck, both pilots must have the same:

1. NAV/AIRAC Data,

2. Version of the aircraft (including Hotfixes),

3. Saved route loaded into the "My Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FlightPlans folder.

Absolutely correct. The aircraft was designed to facilitate this and it works fine.

For the benefit of anyone who may read this thread in the future... to use Company Route to load a flight plan in Connected Flight Deck, both pilots must have the same:

1. NAV/AIRAC Data,

2. Version of the aircraft (including Hotfixes),

3. Saved route loaded into the "My Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FlightPlans folder.

and go slow with all enrties as its over the internet so the latency must be accounted for every charecter entered in the MCDU

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried it again but northing works.

Before that problem entering a CO RTE wasn't that big of a problem. Everything was just fine but then the next day it didn't work for anybody anymore

Tyrone,

Are you talking about the Company Route on the Left or Right side of the CDU? If you're trying to use the right side, try using the left side Company Route. If that doesn't work, then the most likely cause is one of the two pilots doesn't have the saved flight plan in the correct location or one of the two pilots doesn't have the latest update applied correctly.

Archived