Night Environment France management tool error

shifty61

After installing night environment france the management tool started.

according the manual i followed the steps and selected the default option.

Then selected the Paris option and a pop-up messgage showed with the text that a TMP file was using the management tool.

Close the program and start again, but the same maessage was showing again.

Cleared the data in my appdata/local/temp folder but when i start the manager the TMP file starts in the temp folder and blocks the program for using.

What can i do to get the management tool to run correctly?

Is it only to use with the french night environment or with all the night environment scenery's?

grtz, John

Hi John

ok this is a first

is there any anti-virus that could be blocking the manager from writing tmp files?

did you try to right click and use "run as Admin" option with the manager?

as for your other question, the answer is yes,

this is the manager for all future NE regions

current v1.x will be upgraded shortly to support the new manager

Hi all

I am getting this error when trying to start NEXM. Installed with antivirus off and started as administrator.

Rgds Roland

post-93431-0-02415900-1431151028_thumb.p

Hi, I have the same problem (message showing with the text that a TMP file was using the management tool).

I run as admin, without antivirus.

My version is 1.0 and i have no idea where to find the new executable.

Ok, my installer version was 2.0 but in the manager it says 1.0.

I solved the problem with a reinstall.

My theorie, but it's only a theorie, is that i have launched the manager with P3D not completely shut down - you now it takes 5-10 secondes to quit- and the bug has came just after. Now i wait 20 secondes and there is no bug anymore.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just to be sure: you an also check the Windows Task Manager for the Prepar3D executable. Make sure to check the processes list and not the list of running applications.

Hi all

I am getting this error when trying to start NEXM. Installed with antivirus off and started as administrator.

Rgds Roland

Hi all

I still have this problem when starting the configurator, which means it does not work at all. I just redownloaded the software about 10 minutes before, installed with antivirus off and completely as administrator. Can anyone help?!

Regards Mischa

Archived