helps light a320X

JD2805X

best regards

I have the Airbus X Extended But I have a problem Turn the plane without white flashing light from the view wing alone on occasion and then off I wonder if someone could help me

2vdka5l.jpg

• 1 year later...

Actually, there is no problem, at least not from the angle you've shown in your screen shot.

Aircraft navigation lights are not visible from inside the cabin. Like boats and ships, the lights are specifically designed only to be visible from certain angles (arcs).

For more information on this, please see the diagram located on THIS PAGE.

I hope this has answered your question, and while we're always happy to help we get hundreds of posts each day due to the many products that Aerosoft supports. You can often get an answer sooner by researching such things yourself - thought again, we're also happy to help, it just may take a bit to get to you.

Note also that all development ended on the aircraft in question when the newer version was released. There is a nice and substantial discount available for those who upgrade to the new version (A318/A318/A320/A321), though you certainly don't have to do so.

Best wishes.

Archived