MCDU via webserver combination topic

Check to ensure you installed the Airbus As Admin with comp. disabled, and the Webster selected in the Configurator. After that if it still doesn't work try disabling your hardware and software firewalls for your computer and software firewall if you have one on your tablet.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went into Network Adaptor and firstly disabled TCP/IPv6 the enabled it immediately and the data in the MCDU on the Sim displayed in both the tablet and networked Win 10 systems.

I can alter data in the Sim and it changes on both external devices BUT their is no response to clicking with the mouse on the Win 10 machine or touching the keypad on the tablet.

It's  bit late here now and my bed is calling. I'll have another crack tomorrow when the brain is a bit fresher.

Sounds like you need to update your C++ redistributable files.  see my post in the A320 update section regarding troubleshooting for instructions on updating these files.

Best wishes.

One Redistributable missing - C++ 2008 x64.

Once loaded system sprung to life. Thanks.

All I have to do now is keep the tablet hidden when I need it. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so I've tried everything I can think of I can connect to the web server but when I click MCDU it is just blank with no information on it..... Please help and I bought the Airbus a320/a 321 yesterday from the Aerosoft website and I am running FSX Steam edition 

Please login to display this image.

15 hours ago, emensch1980 said:

Ok so I've tried everything I can think of I can connect to the web server but when I click MCDU it is just blank with no information on it

Hello, sorry to hear you're having issues.  Did you try all of the fixes provided in this forum?  If you did, then I'm fairly sure something didn't go right and I'd recommend you try them again and please let us know how you make out.  Please remember not to skip any of them.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

First I am very impressed by the a321 simulator; an amazing level of realism and functionality.

However, the product and your company is let down by your inability to resolve the issue with the MCDU and connections to remote devices. Negative comments in forums spread and make you lose potential and existing customers=> revenue.

I happen to be working in IT and suggest the following:

1) In the short term, provide the 318 connector as a free download which apparently works.

2) Get an expert on web servers and troubleshooting to assist you. You have a working solution with the 318 connector and this resource can by debugging and following the requests way through all components see where the issue lay which you then can resolve.

Repeating the same message time after time and the community replying: "it does not work" is not the way forward and impact your revenue.

I hope that you take onboard the advice and resolve this ASAP for you and us as customers.

Thanks,

Lars

Lars, that was done early last year, I believe there is a post in tjis topic to thst affect ( if not then I apologize). Please try reloading the product, and uninstsll, remove associated foldets, reboot and reinstall from new downlosd.

12 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Lars, that was done early last year, I believe there is a post in tjis topic to thst affect ( if not then I apologize). Please try reloading the product, and uninstsll, remove associated foldets, reboot and reinstall from new downlosd.

Hi Dave,

I had uninstalled the software but will also take all the steps you have outlined. Thanks for the quick reply.

Regarding the instruction to remove the installation with folders, reboot, download and re-install, I am not sure they are listed in this thread.

Thanks,

Lars

On 18/12/2017 at 3:17 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Hello Lars,

They may have been removed, or a link expired.  Below are the instructions:

Best wishes.

Hi Dave,

I followed the intructions you provided but it does not work.

If I open the MCDU in a separate window on the same computer, I can pause the sim but the MCDU is still not working.

Can you please either have a support session with me using webex or similar or send me the 31/319 connector?

Thanks,

Lars

5 minutes ago, NordicLight said:

Hi Dave,

I followed the intructions you provided but it does not work.

If I open the MCDU in a separate window on the same computer, I can pause the sim but the MCDU is still not working.

Can you please either have a support session with me using webex or similar or send me the 31/319 connector?

Thanks,

Lars

I just saw that I could download the 318/319 connector, so I will try that tonight and come back.

Lars

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

After three years, I woke up this morning motivated to get this thing run after all. And for my surprise, i did it !, here what I done:

1 - Download this AirbusXConnect version

2 - Run it as administratos

3 - Done, MCDU working as it should in my web browser

I´m running FSX:SE, Airbus version 1.31 on WIn10.

Hope it help you too.

Best regards

Charles

• 1 year later...

what is mine problem help me 😕  I checked all topics about that but I could not find any answer about my problems ! :(

1 hour ago, KML said:

what is mine problem help me 😕  I checked all topics about that but I could not find any answer about my problems ! :(

Would you please explain what problem you're having? Also, please 

Confirm the version of the Aircraft you are running and which simulator you're using.

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Would you please explain what problem you're having? Also, please 

Confirm the version of the Aircraft you are running and which simulator you're using.

Thanks.

I using Steam FSX and Airbus DLC A320/321 package everything workin with no problem but airbus connect has that problem 
I followed mathijs kok's all procedures and I applied  from first page on the this topic ( airbus configurator application) 

Just now, KML said:

I using Steam FSX and Airbus DLC A320/321 package everything workin with no problem but airbus connect has that problem 
I followed mathijs kok's all procedures and I applied  from first page on the this topic ( airbus configurator application) 

I thought as much.  The Steam Version of the Airbus X was modified by DLC, and as such it's really their product and as such they are the ones that should provide support for this.  That's not saying that we can't provide support on some things (like Airbus Operations), but they changes the paths and certain functions (example: Connected Flight Deck) do not work in the Steam version.  This might have also affected the Remote MCDU function, but I don't have the version that you do so I can't check it.

One thing  you might try is ensuring that you have your software firewall set for opening/port forwarding the port used by the Remote MCDU.  That is the only thing I can think of.

Best wishes!

6 minutes ago, KML said:

By the way... the next time you need support, a forum post will do.  You don't have to Private Message the staff AND "Report a Post" on top of creating a forum post.... especially doing so one right after another, and on a Sunday as well.  What you did amounts to three back to back requests for support, when only one is needed.

Best wishes!

35 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I thought as much.  The Steam Version of the Airbus X was modified by DLC, and as such it's really their product and as such they are the ones that should provide support for this.  That's not saying that we can't provide support on some things (like Airbus Operations), but they changes the paths and certain functions (example: Connected Flight Deck) do not work in the Steam version.  This might have also affected the Remote MCDU function, but I don't have the version that you do so I can't check it.

One thing  you might try is ensuring that you have your software firewall set for opening/port forwarding the port used by the Remote MCDU.  That is the only thing I can think of.

Best wishes!

But I see that Promoter is Aerosoft  puplisher is different company  on steam  so this product is your product 
and airbus connected is working share my mcdu screen but I cant see mcdu image and buttons on the web page  I will post you my airbus file's screenshot 

Sir did you see my mcdu webpage picture ? I

share this 

Archived