FSX:SE Heathrow Xtended Jetway Patch Installation Problem

I just loaded the airport today on FSX and the patch isn't installing.  It states I don't have Heathrow installed.  Seeing the date of the first poster it looks like there is no resolution for this.  I emailed Areosoft with this problem and awaiting for a reply from thr.

Gnacino

We are looking into this atm, could you try selecting "FSX" instead of "FSX:SE" in the patch installer? That should work as a workaround.

Jonas

Who are you responding to?  I use FSX and it is not locating Heathrow.  Should I tre selecting FSX SE?

George

I contacted support and they responded right away.  They instructed me to redownload the patch from their site.  I did, and it installed correctly and all the gates work with the CRTL+J keys.

Gnacino

• 2 months later...
On 10/30/2015 at 5:45 AM, Jonas Scholz said:

Please check if this has been fixed. We have created a new installer for the jetway patch.

Jonas

Just tried installing the Jetway patch today and it did not work for me. Told me I did not have Heathrow Xtended installed. I uninstalled the airport and installed it again and still did not work. I even tried the FSX version to the patch and re-downloaded the FSX:SE version of the patch. I downloded the Jetway patch directly from Aerosoft and not another vender.

Hey Jonas 

So I am running the Steam Edition of FSX, so obviously I downloaded the Steam version of the Jetway Patch. On my sixth or so try of attempting to install the patch I checked FSX instead of FSX: Steam Edition on the installer and it installed with no issue and all gates I have checked have working Jetways.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have FSX-SE and cannot get either the FSX or SE jetway patch to work. It tells me I do not have Heathrow Xtended installed. I did not notice an option to choose FSX or Steam or steam edition on the installer. 

CaribbeanClank, could you share your version of the patch with me? Mine does not give the option to choose FSX. I am running out of ideas. I've tried everything I can think of now and Areosoft support has asked me to post here now.

Ed

Archived