Airbus Config X

A340-4

Dear All;

Hello. A few days ago I have bought the Airbus A320/1 pack from the flight sim store. I love it! Most likely one of my best investments into the world of FSX! So I would like to say a big THANK YOU to the developers of this product. I do however, have one issue. My Airbus A321 works great, great FPS (30-40), but my A320 is not flyable, the FPS are very unstable (3-15 at best). I have browsed around this forum to look for some advise and I saw that people use AirbusConfi...exe. Every time I try to launch the config file I have a pop up that says ' FILE ECAM_D2DLog.ini not found in C/Users/Admin/Documents...etc" It has been driving me crazy since I got the product. Today I have tried reinstalling and installing it again, no success. I run FSX SE. Any help and or feedback would be much appreciated!

Thank you.

Dear Pedro;

Thank you very much! It worked. It also seemed to fix my A320 issues as well. Thanks for your help.

Archived