LVR CLB flashing during take-off

Hi Team,

I have a good FSX install, quite clean, and have the A318/19/20/21 download bundle version 1.30 with hotfix "E".

With all models, I get LVR CLB with either a TOGA or FLEX take off as soon as I move the throttle to the FLX or TOGA gate during the take off roll - I do not get the correct FMA annunciations - I get MAN THR FMA with a T.O inhibit message with LVR CLB flashing.

I have properly removed and reinstalled the product, and then reapplied the hot fix to the latest version and it does not fix the issue.

I am usually able to sort issues out myself however on this occasion, after 3 days trying to correct it, I can't. I am following the correct set up procedure and I have not had this issue before - 1.21 worked well for me. I purposely did not download 1.30 until the hotfixes became stable and I am at a loss what to do other than to reinstall 1.21 (which I kept), which was quite flawless for me.

Can anyone verify that this is a common problem? I am reasonably comfortable that I know what I am doing - but cannot solve it on this occasion, as the issue is consistently repeatable across all 4 variants.

Thanks,

Mark

I have same problem.

Setting up MCDU in the order stated here.

When putting TOGA, i get flashing LVR CLB and no SRS.

I also got TO INHIBIT around rotate.

Another important note, i just found out is the "load and fuel" on MCDU2. Until now i loaded takeoff state, and pressed init loadsheet. But its also needed to press load instant.

See attached picture

post-146853-0-76073600-1430578358_thumb.

Just to update.

I have been on version 1.21 with the last hotfix. I upgraded to 1.30 with hotfix E yesterday.

Today, I spent hours doing a complete reinstall of the Buses and stopped at v1.30 ( no hot fixes).

The issue remains.

I then applied Hotfix E and the issue remains, across all 4 variants.

I consistently get LVR CLB flashing during the take off roll, regardless of whether it is a TO/GA or FLX detent setting.

I get an ECAM message "Throttle not set" and the FMA does not update to either TO/GA or FLEX, rather it displays MAN THR.

The ATHR does not seem to engage with the displays until it is put into the CL detent passing the acceleration height.

However, looking at the engine displays, it seems as if the aircraft is conducting a full or FLEX take off, depending on which one I have selected but the FMA's are out of sync until you pass acceleration height and move the throttle to CL.

After that, the aircraft operates normally to shutdown.

Regards,

Mark

PS - this is FSX Deluxe, departure 22R Helsinki Vantaa, with or without FSGRW weather.

• 1 year later...
On 3 May 2015 at 6:56 AM, mwa05 said:

Just to update.

I have been on version 1.21 with the last hotfix. I upgraded to 1.30 with hotfix E yesterday.

Today, I spent hours doing a complete reinstall of the Buses and stopped at v1.30 ( no hot fixes).

The issue remains.

I then applied Hotfix E and the issue remains, across all 4 variants.

I consistently get LVR CLB flashing during the take off roll, regardless of whether it is a TO/GA or FLX detent setting.

I get an ECAM message "Throttle not set" and the FMA does not update to either TO/GA or FLEX, rather it displays MAN THR.

The ATHR does not seem to engage with the displays until it is put into the CL detent passing the acceleration height.

However, looking at the engine displays, it seems as if the aircraft is conducting a full or FLEX take off, depending on which one I have selected but the FMA's are out of sync until you pass acceleration height and move the throttle to CL.

After that, the aircraft operates normally to shutdown.

Regards,

Mark

PS - this is FSX Deluxe, departure 22R Helsinki Vantaa, with or without FSGRW weather.

Did you find a solution... I have the same problem... just before take off if I save the scene and reopen it the problem disappears but I am flying with a Virtual Airline and with its flight recorder I can not do it or I will get a penalty.
I have recently asked the same question in a different way :

Hi guys!

I am getting the same problem. I am using P3D V3. I came to these forums in hope of a solution but it seems I'm not alone with this. 

I used to use the Buses on FSX and FSXse and it never happened.

Maybe we are all missing something ? As far as I know I'm doing everything as I used to

as i see you are at 3000ft rw elevetion and when you see takeoff page under the trans alt  which is THR RED /acc  is 1736ft  so just increase this amount  above your rw elev 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived