Airport Controller - ApController.exe

Nikolaos

• Aerosoft

Thanks for all that information.

So I guess all Aerosoft need to do is clearly state when a product is Airport Controller reliant.

That way customers can make the decision to buy or not.

This was not the case with Split and from the many threads that ran customers clearly, initially, believed it to be a 'normal' scenery.

regards

Kelvin

So all add-ons that need dll's should mention this as well? I mean those are also loaded all the time AND actually take memory from FSX.

In other words, you better define add-ons that do NOT need to mention they load any code in memory.

Hi Mathijs,

No that was not the intention of my posting. I am assuming that not all of Aerosofts products will use this technology.

Therefore I was attempting to suggest that where APC is used it may be good to clearly indicate this.

APC appears to be an application that has a great future and be beneficial to most simmers.

I just thought it would be good to let users know.

regards

Kelvin

• 10 months later...

Hello..

Im very in doubt abouot this Airport Controller.

I have installed Prague - Is AP in use in this scenery or not.

I cant find anything - that looks like it is in use...

If so what buttons do I have to use or press - to see some veichles or other things ?

Chris from Denmark

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Chris,

Prague is using the APC. For the moment it is not used for any ground handling stuff, just for lighting and some static stuff. Ground handling will follow with a later update of Prague, and then you will get of course also all needed details explained in the manual.

45 minutes ago, copilot767 said:

I cant find anything - that looks like it is in use...

If so what buttons do I have to use or press - to see some veichles or other things ?

Chris from Denmark

Hi Chris

You can find a brief info about what APC does and what it is responsible for in this post.

Hi! I download Prag v 1.02

Uninstall v 1.01 and delete manually folder X:\Prepar3D v3\aerosoft\AirportController\

Install new v 1.02 and....

Please login to display this image.

OK, close P3D

1. delete in c:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\exe.xml the entry mentions AirportController and restart P3D v 3.2 and start AirportController manually -  textures not load

2. rename files _vec_lc_urban.OFF', '_vec_lc_veg.OFF' и 'LKPR_LC.OFF

after this building in the air :cussing_s:

how to fix these errors?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Alex,

please read this post, and if you don't find a solution for your problem there, send in the requested files which are listed at the end of the post.

• Deputy Sheriffs

But how do you expect the problem you are facing can be solved by anyone, without at least providing the requested files?

I understand that you want the new scenery to work perfectly, but there is obviously something in your sim, that keeps it from doing so. That needs to be analysed to be able to get fixed.

• 6 months later...

The only problem i have with this ap controller is when i use alt+tab to switch between windows, im just not comfortable having an extra window with nothing on it called apcontroller i have no problems with performance, but i ended uninstalling zurich and split X just because of this problem. I love the rest of the aerosoft sceneries, but i just dont like seeing that extra window when switching between my sim and the internenet browser for example. I hope a fix for this in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

not really - the "permission box" is displayed ONE time - if answered yes a second question box will ask if you want this prog started ALWAYS (trudted) - if this is also answered with yes you will never ever asked again untl the EXE is changed (e.g. by an update) - the whole thing is a security geature intruduces by microssoft to prevent unknown/unwanted modules or programmes being launched by FSX/FSX-SE

Archived