Wanted: beta testers (ATHR)

• Aerosoft

We are looking for people who can assist us with testing specific areas of our bus developments. From now on we'll only ask testers to focus on one specific area, so only apply if you are interested in that specific area.

At this moment our focus is very much on ATHR issues, both in sorting out issues for the A318/A319/A320 and A321, but also in our developments for the A330. For these tests you will fully focus on this area, nothing else.

To be eligible you have to own the current busses and have a good standing on our forums (no negative score etc). The more helpful you have been, the better your chances are. If you can be online in Skype it would be even better. If you want to apply drop me a private message on this forum.

I Tihnk that this is a good option to solve the ATHR problems. I come from the racing simulation scene and there it is necessary to involve the community to get more opinions and to solve problems fast.

So thumb up for this action :excellenttext_s:

• 1 year later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, csdastur said:

Hello I would like to be of any help to your guys a330 Project I love the 330 and will help be a beta tester 

You realise of course that this beta tester request is one year old and as Mathijs wrote all available place were filled within minutes. 

At the moment there are no vacancies for additional testers. 

Archived