CFD slave issues with all hotfixes

wiss

Hello,

I have several issues when trying to connect as slave using the CFD. When my friend starts the connection as master and then I connect as slave, I always get a connection error. It works without issues when I am the master. For the moment, when I want to connect as slave, we use the workaround written here.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/94454-unable-to-connect-as-master/#entry673432

Still, when I connect as slave with this workaround, my plane is completely static. We have the FCU and overhead panels completely synchronized. However, when he moves the plane, my plane doesn't move.

We connect with hamachi. We have allowed all traffic between us on the Hamachi settings. Also, in norton (which is my antivirus and firewall) I added both airbus configurators and FSX to the list of applications which are allowed to access internet. Also in norton, I opened both UDP ports 6881 and 6882. Also I added my friend's Hamachi IP to the completely trusted adresses on the Norton settings. We can ping between us. With all of that, even with the firewall and antivirus completely deactivated on my side, we can't make the connection to work properly if I am slave.

We even tried Evolve, but with no success.

My friend says he can fly the bus with another guy with no problems. So looks like the problem is on my side. Is important to note my friend uses P3D 2.5

Any ideas?

Thanks

Me and my friend checked the Hamachi network, and we both have it as home networks.

Unfortunately the 1.30e hotfix didn't solve the issues, it is still the same

In Hamachi, you use the IP and Port number of your friend, do not use 6881 or 6882. You need to use whatever port shows in your Hamachi network. Set that up before starting your flight simulator

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In Hamachi, you use the IP and Port number of your friend, do not use 6881 or 6882. You need to use whatever port shows in your Hamachi network. Set that up before starting your flight simulator

Incorrect we use the IP and thge default port and it works just fine.

In fact we tried that too, but it didn't work either.

Archived