a320 load sheet fail to load

Phury

hello

as tittle said it only happens on the a320 i try to load a sheet as normal using the fuel planner, when i click on the right mcdu to load the sheet it doesn't as you can see in the screen shoot, it only happens with a320 i even made a fresh install of the a320/a321 but nothing seens to solve it btw its happening since today yesterday was fine !

hope you can help me !

thx in advance post-139700-0-59732400-1430177965_thumb.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

first question: Did you really selected the A320 in the Fuelplanner "Aircraft Type" drop down menu? Did you also pushed the button "GENERATE LOADSHEET"? Then please check if the file "LoadSheetA320.txt" in the folder C:\User\Your Name\Own Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\Fuelplanner\LoadSheets is there and has been changed..........

Regards,

Rolf

yes i did seleted the A320 in the fuel planner and yes there was the "LoadSheetA320.txt" in the right folder everything its wear to me because one day ago everything was fine.

btw thx hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

So everything seems to be OK and I have no clue why it does not work on your system. It seems clear to me that the system cannot find the necessary loadsheet.txt file.....(or the file is corrupt)...Please try the attached one......

Regards,

Rolf... .

LoadSheetA320.txt

ok i solved it did a fresh new install again and put your loadsheet and now works fine.

thx so much hanse for all your help !!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yesterday i have found that old issue with EFIS message "refuelg" still is not fixed.

( message is coming when using real time loading feature )

This is another issue has has nothing to do with problem PHURY had. Please open another new thread in the correct subforum....

Archived