P3D 2.5 erratic behaviour SP3 windows full and restored down view

munga

Since the SP3 was introduced, I am currently experiencing erratic behaviours on all of my Airbus’s when I step out from the P3D 2.5 software window view.( whether it’s in full or restored down view )

Noticed this issue when I was in full view, flying at 35,000 ft and then needed to click onto my FSC software. I’d stepped out for about 6-8 mins. Returned back into P3D in full view and noticed my airbus was doing cart- wheels on the ground. So I re-started the flight again and this time it’s in restored view.

Well this is where it gets interesting…..In restored view I can start to see where the problem is but I don’t know what’s causing this. When you step out from the P3D software flying the Airbus, you start to see small shakes on the screen and then increases violently causing the airbus to crash.{ it goes into a diving spin }. The P3d Software doesn't crash, it’s the Airbus software.

BTW…this was done in normal speed mode {real time mode} ..You should see it when its in acceleration mode x2 times.

It happens whenever I step out from simulator to desktop, FSC, Avilasoft EFB and etc. What I can confirm, it only happens to the airbus….All of my other 3rd party aircrafts and default aircraft work perfectly fine.

I haven’t made any changes to my PC. This was working fine before the SP3. I have re-installed the airbus twice, rebooted, disabled anti-virus and etc as per instruction from the manual. Installed the hot fixes as well, but nothing seems to fix this..

Can anyone assist me with this issue….

munga1

Archived