FSCommander How to create Airbus A318/319 format flight plans??

Stanner1953

I have the FSC for FSX. However when I create a flight plan (with 01 as a suffix), and check the Airbus box, the flight plan

is exported to the correct Airbus flight plan folder BUT IT IS IN THE pln format, and not the fpl format.

Therefore in the MCDU when I attempt to load the plan it states NOT IN DATABASE.

Is it possible to create a flight plan in FS Commander in the FPL format so it can be loaded into the Airbus 318/319 ?

Thank you.

Stanner

PS I have FSCommander upgraded to 9.6 which is for FSX. However, I note that there is an FSCommander FSX. Is this

different than FS Commander 9.6? Could it be I need FS Commander FSX to create flight plans in FPL format

rather than FS Commander 9.6?

Volkerheine,

The windows paths is correct since the flight plan is in the CORRECT Airbus Flight Plan folder. In this folder are other flight plans with the correct FPL format.

However, the following is the windows path:

C:\Users\My Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus|\Flight Plans

Could some one in Aerosoft lend some help?

Stanner

Gentlemen,

Please look at the windows path I have included. The point is that the flight plan IS IN THE CORRECT FLIGHT PLAN FOLDER.

I know this since in this folder are other A38/319 flight plans created in PFPX in the correct FPL format.

My point is that FS Commander is creating the plan in the PLN format.

Stanner

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, still no screenshot!

And to make it clear: you are doing something wrong, but as you do not show us the required screenshot, we can't tell you what you are doing wrong.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I guess you know how to make screenshot in Windows. Save this screenshot as a jpg file.

How to post a screenshot here:

When you reply to a message, click on the button "Use Full Editor" in the lower right, the click on "Click to Attach Files" in the lower left and select the file (your screenshot) you want to attach and you're done.

Archived