Madeira in P3D v2.5

Blinx

Hi,

Does Madeira not work in p3d 2.5? The 1.20 installer only offered to install into FSX SE, (I dont have regular fsx installed). It works fine in FSXSE.

But in P3D the parking spot textures are partly covered by a really blury ground texture. Can this be fixed? Also the runway lights don't work at night. (which I guess is a widespread issue on many other sceneries too anyway).

I disabled two bgls in Scenery/502/ because otherwise I had mountains of texure walls covering the airport.

Have installed madeira in V2.4 but my aircraft are sunk until fuselage in croncrete on apron.

until now not managed to get it right in prepar3d.

what bgl files you have disabled in scenery/502

• Aerosoft

As given on the Productpage Madeira is not compatible with P3D. Have you checked Vector or something like that that could interfere there?

Jonas

As given on the Productpage Madeira is not compatible with P3D. Have you checked Vector or something like that that could interfere there?

Jonas

9zun7r.png

this is how it looks like:

30rqw61.png

I marked the odd looking areas. Is it planned to add p3d support? It is a shame if the page lists p3d but in reality in only works soso. Also at night, when not on the ground all the runway lights disappear.

I have this problem with Madeira X in P3D v2.5 where when I initially load at Madeira, I load 160ft under rather on the apron. Before you ask, I do have FS Global 2010 and FTX Vector. AEC is disabled.

Jonas

The Product page says Madeira IS compatible with P3D (as well as FSX Steam Edition) explictly. Even the actual installers support FSX SE and P3D v2. Here's the English version of the page:

2hnxobd.jpg

I have Madeira installed on FSX (not SE) and have the same issue. Is something related with FTX Vector. Usually I've fixed this issue with other airports (LFPG, LTBA) by disabling the AEC but something different is happening with Madeira since disabling the AEC, has no effect over it. Still trying to fix it.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I have just downloaded and installed Madeira into P3D V2.5, ran the FTX Vector configurator and, apart from the missing runway lights, have no problems. It all looks ok. I have My Traffic V6.0 and have not modified any BGLs.

Do you have something like MyTraffic installed? I can remember a .bgl interfere there!

Jonas

Heyy, I never heard something about this before. Yes, I have MyTraffic installed. Not very happy with its behavior. Many times planes landing on runways that never are used for that purpose in real life. Should I unistall MyTraffic or just removed some .bgl file?

Thanks Jonas

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

MyTraffic installs thousands of airports files that will interfere with any addon scenery or other airport files you have added on your own. Removing the MyTraffic versions fixes many issues.

• 2 months later...

Anyone know how "Blinx" manafe to fix the "texture thing"?

I have the same problem and can't figure out which texture file I am looking for.

many thanks

John R

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know how "Blinx" manafe to fix the "texture thing"?

I have the same problem and can't figure out which texture file I am looking for.

many thanks

John R

Same, I have the same issue with Larnaca

I have nothing installed - plain vanilla p3dv2.5 - and when I run the Madeira installer, and choose the P3Dv2 option, the install runs but:

In P3dv2.5, when I select Madeira ( LPMA ):

1) I sunk into sea level, and only slew can put me back on the tarmac / rw...

2) On approach, PAPI lights appear from some angles, but then simply disappear

3) When I run the uninstaller, this corrupts the scenery, and Madeira turns completely unusable :-(

Question: Any fixes in the make ?  How can I, at least properly uninstall Aerosoft Madeira from P3dv2.5...

Hi,

Does Madeira not work in p3d 2.5? The 1.20 installer only offered to install into FSX SE, (I dont have regular fsx installed). It works fine in FSXSE.

But in P3D the parking spot textures are partly covered by a really blury ground texture. Can this be fixed? Also the runway lights don't work at night. (which I guess is a widespread issue on many other sceneries too anyway).

I disabled two bgls in Scenery/502/ because otherwise I had mountains of texure walls covering the airport.

You will need the migration tool to install Madeira X to P3D. Unfortunately there is no fix for the runway lights (yet) but you can find a fix to the elevation at Simmershome.de as well as other AS sceneries which have runway lighting problems

You will need the migration tool to install Madeira X to P3D. Unfortunately there is no fix for the runway lights (yet) but you can find a fix to the elevation at Simmershome.de as well as other AS sceneries which have runway lighting problems

Thx Philz,

unfortunately this fix ( from Simmershome.de ) is only valid for owners of ORBX Vector :-(

• 4 months later...

I have this problem with Madeira X in P3D v2.5 where when I initially load at Madeira, I load 160ft under rather on the apron.

Like this?

In apron

Please login to display this image.

Using slew

Come on Aerosoft :rolleyes:

Archived