FIX INFO INN NDB radial not working

A346

When i try to add an radial to the NDB INN at LOWI at the FIX info page, the MCDU ignores the value which i enter. When i click on the LSK, the value gets cleared from the input line, but it's not inserted in the radial field. It get just ignored.

AB and OEV works fine.

I have not tried other Fixes besides them.

I'm getting the same problem: tried to create an extended centre line for final approach into EGNX, but the value was not entered & simply disappeared.

It used to work prior to version 1.30, but I can't say precisely when this first appeared.

• 2 weeks later...

There is another FIX INFO bug. It was already in the previous release, and FSC190 described it with some screenshots in Feburary in this thread : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/92375-insert-a-pd-place-distance-point-in-a318a319/?hl=fsc190#entry663645

It is still the same in 1.30/1.30a: When a radius NN around a waypoint XXXXX is inserted, with NN less or equal the distance between XXXXX and the waypoint before, and you press LSK 4L afterwards, the new waypoint DNNXXXXX is inserted right over the waypoint XXXXX, with a distance of 0 nm in the flight plan. When the radius NN is greater than the distance between XXXXX and the waypoint before, the new waypoint DNNXXXXX is inserted at the correct position.

I wonder why FIX INFO was explicitly mentioned in the feature list of SP3 when the problems from the previous release were not fixed.

Regards

Rainer Pecksen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I will close this thread and continue it in the following:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/95261-entering-certain-radials-for-a-fix-still-not-possible-130e/

The dev is working at a solution and maybe I can report back when I tested the latest beta.

ps, This problem is not yet solved but I mark it as such here so people can go to the other link.

Archived