Feedback and wishlost

FSX-Fan2011

Hello,

i tried shared cockpit now several times and it is really simple and well done compared to other aircrafts like the MD-82 for example although we had some problems with Hotfix C.

During our tests we noticed several things. Some things are already mentioned in the forums, some not.

• A/SKID & N/W STRG is not synced proberly
  • You know the thing with the parking brake ;)
  • NAV & LOGO light is not working properly: this isn't only a shared cockpit issue, but normaly it has 3 positions. OFF, 1 (NAV only) and 2 (NAV & LOGO)
  • It would be awesome if you could the Menue and the normal MCDU with both of the MCDU's (like in the PMDG aircrafts)
  • It would be also nice if the EFIS and ND's are seperated and you can actually see what you Co-pilot does on his ND. With this feature you could also set weather radar on one side and terrain radar on the other side and you get a nice overview.
  • If a third person could connect on a jumpseat this would be also nice, but quite useless I think.
  • We also noticed a little problem when the First Officer is the Pilot Flying. Even when the captain is the Pilot Monitoring he has his hands on the thrust levers and makes the stop/go decision. But if the F/O is the master, this is not possible. I don't if there is any solution for that, but maybe you can do this.

I hope you can implement some of the things I mentioned above and keep up the awesome work!

Archived