Problem with throttle on logitech joystick with airbus x extended

I have had airbus x extended for a while now on FSX. A few days ago I had to refresh my laptop and lost all my files, I downloaded FSX and airbus x extended back on the laptop, and started a flight with one of the aircrafts from airbus x extended, but the throttle on my joystick doesn't work or move the plane at all, if I try move the throttle in the virtual cockpit, it is almost like the throttle is jammed and wont move. Then I found out that I could get the throttle to work but had to press a button on my keyboard which I didn't want. Then when I put full power on throttle with keyboard button, I realised that I couldn't pull back on my joystick to get the plane in the air either. When I move the joystick, it makes jolts on the plane when its moving, but then just goes back to what it was before. I have no control over the aircraft with my joystick, however on the default planes on FSX, the joystick works fine. Im not sure if this is a joystick configuration problem as the joystick configuration is all set correctly, axis z for throttle, axis x for rudder, and axis Y for elevator. Please let me know how I can solve this problem as I have been trying to fix it for hours without success! Please Help! Thanks.

Elliot

• 4 weeks later...

I have had airbus x extended for a while now on FSX. A few days ago I had to refresh my laptop and lost all my files, I downloaded FSX and airbus x extended back on the laptop, and started a flight with one of the aircrafts from airbus x extended, but the throttle on my joystick doesn't work or move the plane at all, if I try move the throttle in the virtual cockpit, it is almost like the throttle is jammed and wont move. Then I found out that I could get the throttle to work but had to press a button on my keyboard which I didn't want. Then when I put full power on throttle with keyboard button, I realised that I couldn't pull back on my joystick to get the plane in the air either. When I move the joystick, it makes jolts on the plane when its moving, but then just goes back to what it was before. I have no control over the aircraft with my joystick, however on the default planes on FSX, the joystick works fine. Im not sure if this is a joystick configuration problem as the joystick configuration is all set correctly, axis z for throttle, axis x for rudder, and axis Y for elevator. Please let me know how I can solve this problem as I have been trying to fix it for hours without success! Please Help! Thanks.

Elliot

Have you ran the aircraft configuration tool in the aerosoft folder and set the number of axes to the number of axes you're using for throttle? If this is set correctly, go to FSX controls and set the Null zone to 0 for the axes and the sensitivity to full. Try it again and play around with null zones until it is works correctly. It would also help to know which joystick you are using exactly.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived