How to Check Which Version I have

Folks,

I purchased the Airbus A320/A321 from the Flight Sim Store and just re-downloaded and installed it. I'd like to make sure I have the latest version, but have no clue how to check which version I'm running.

Any advice is appreciated on how to do so!

Cheers,

• Deputy Sheriffs

Go to the product folder under ...Microsoft Flightsimulator\Aerosoft, open the filed product.cfg and check the line "version"

Hello,

I do not have any problems with the installation, but I want to let you know the developers might have overseen something.

I recently installed the hotfix 130c for the A320/A321, and had no problems installing it.

When I read this post, I checked if my version was correct. When checking, it stated "version=130b".

Because of that, I wondered if my installation was correct, or the change hasn't been applied with hotfix 130c.

I checked the product.cfg in the ZIP file we received with the hotfix 130c.

As you can see, the cfg hasn't been changed when the hotfix was developed.

For me this is no problem, but some people that have problems with installation might get confused.

So, no big deal, but maybe a little bit confusing. :)

Greetings.

post-134336-0-08625600-1429967193_thumb.

Archived