MCDU on iPad

rangerobert

Hi there.

I've been unable to use the Webserver feature to move left MCDU of my A320/A321 on iPad. I read several old posts here and elsewhere on the very same topic, but related to former Airbus X. Is there any chance to make it work now on this product, or the troubles stayed on a dead-end at the moment?

Thx a lot

roberto

think the app costs but its well worth it.

it is the ideal add-on for the asa.

they deserve more for the time they spend keeping up with service packs / hotfixes .... overnite !!

cheers

john

it is the ideal add-on for the asa.

they deserve more for the time they spend keeping up with service packs / hotfixes .... overnite !!

cheers

john

I cant tell weathers your agreeing with me or having a pop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so excuse the spelling :)

Hey Roberto,

is there anything displayed when you browse to the ip address of the mcdu?

Jonas

Exactly as described by other ones, connection is active, and in fact the first screen with the ongoing navigation data is alive and updating (even though very slow responding), but as soon I try to go to MCDU screen I just have a perfectly displayed of a totally dead MCDU with black screen and inop pushbuttons

try this

http://www.virtualavionics.com.br/

Nothing against the built in webserver but this works better.

think the app costs but its well worth it.

Sure, I know it, but I dont know whether it does work and how. And since the app costs more than the whole bus bundle ... I would rather try to make operational the built-in Aerosoft feature. But I dont understand if they don't support anymore this specific option.

Thx for your support

roberto

• 2 weeks later...

no its about £13 last time i checked for the a320 version which works with all the busses.

Matty,

Is the Virtual CDU 320 working with Aerosoft Airbus 320/321?

At apple store is says only compatible with Airbus 318/319 and Airbus X Extended.

Have anyone used it with the new Airbus 320/321?

Thanks.

Archived