Pro Atc and airbus

copilot767

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/94240-airbus-und-pro-atc-x/ Aerosoft answer: buy another atc program - Radar Control, which costs 44$ :/ Aerosoft, do you think that you give proper support in this matter ? i dont think so

Just a start for a process of elimination: Seeing that RC can work COM1 in the Airbus helps to eliminate a couple of possible causes, which otherwise would need to be checked. Sorry about the other topic not having been continued, but unfortunately I am no ProATC user myself.

And as your post implies that I was acting on behalf of Aerosoft: That was not the case. I am neither employed nor contracted by AS and I discontinued beta-testing the bus just short of the release of SP2(!).

Just a start for a process of elimination

1) Other aircrafts are working normally

2) Airbus SP1 and SP2 worked without a problem

3) This only happens to users who have installed Airbus SP3

Based on this elimination, changes in SP3 do sound like a plausible cause. Further info is needed to see what is causing this.

Same to me with Pro ATC X.

Is Aerosoft still working on a solution?, it is so quiet out here.........

Would be fair to give here a status if there is coming a patch or something.

Yes, Hotfix 1.30d fixed the problem with radio and PRO-ATC-X, one full flight completed - back to normal...

Thanks,

Michael

Archived