Aileron and spoileron animation

a320maxi

Hi,

I've flown with an A319 just yesterday and found out, that the spoilerons don't actually deflect immediately like they do on the Aerosoft Airbuses, but deflect only after the ailerons reach a certain deflection. I have looked up the aircraft.cfg, which states "min_ailerons_for_spoilerons = 10". Increasing or decreasing the number, however, doesn't have any visual effect on the model in FSX.

Now, I know this is a detail, but please give me the answer if you know it, it'll be very much appreciated. My question is: Is there any way to really change the minimum aileron deflection needed for the spoilerons to start deflecting as well? I suppose it could eventually be somewhere in the FBWBANK.xml or FBWBANK4.xml, right?

Have a nice day...

Hey guys (mostly developers)... Come on and don't be lazy to type a few words. I know, that someone knows the answer to my question, but this someone is probably lazy to answer and prefers to play the blind... :)

Keep in mind that it is weekend. Staff is always less active :) It is also not a really big or important issue, so have a little more patience and someone will tell you more.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As the devs normally do not do support I would not get your hopes up that they will put thought in unsupported tweaking. There are so many other things to do at the moment.

This is my personal opinion, just saying. ;)

Keep in mind that it is weekend. Staff is always less active :) It is also not a really big or important issue, so have a little more patience and someone will tell you more.

I know, but keep in mind that April 22 was Wednesday, not Saturday nor Sunday. :D Anyway, since this topic is not really urgent, it's necessary to at least keep the topic in the minds of the staff, that's why I ask and make a little pressure from time to time. :) Sorry, but I've just already had some experiences in these forums (and in many others as well, it's absolutely normal and nothing special)...

As the devs normally do not do support I would not get your hopes up that they will put thought in unsupported tweaking. There are so many other things to do at the moment.

This is my personal opinion, just saying. ;)

OK, I absolutely understand that. In that case, I will probably have to reformulate my question: Is there a way you or anybody else from the staff could ask the responsible devs, if you find some time to do it, and tell me, what the answer was? ;)

Archived