1.30a Hotfix Problems

marinosk

Hi,

We have downloaded and installed hotfix 1.30a and we have the following to report (FSX SP2 for both / ActiveSky Next for both build 5575 / A320 IAE / constantly over 35fps for both / using hamachi to connect):

1. Speed selector does not synchronize at all, neither in knots nor in MACH mode.

2. Trim does not synchronize.

3. When master checks the controls, slave does not see any movement on ECAM.

4. When slave moves his controls, the controls are active and can disengage the auto pilot (this could be a new feature - don't know).

5. The aircraft movement does not synchronise and we see differences in where the aircraft is both when taxiing and when flying.

This was our 4th flight - 1st with hotfix. Till now we have had the engine oscillation problem and the fact that the speed selector was not synchronising in MACH select mode.

Hi

We have had all these Problems with The new hotfix. Maybe in the update should turn off shared cockpit till Beta Testers have fixed it and it works Fully.

Hi

We have the same problem.

Systems and FMGC are connected, and can be used by both of us.

But we can't see each other's control input.
As I hit takeoff power and became airborne, my PM is still on the ground.

Me and my copilot both use Win7 64bit, FSX DVD version
Hamachi with green light on both sides (PING is stable around 30)

AIRAC is both 1504, same A321-211 in Airbus livery. The connection status said "Connection OK" in green.

BTW, we tried again without hamachi but only direct connect. Now both of us can fly the bus but it said "Not Connected", and the gauges are not synched.

I can confirm this issue... CFD with 1.30a is for me unflyable... testing now default 1.30 with the airbusxe and the athr files from the forum

Hi guys,

I had the same issues here with Hotfix 1.30a. I wonder how these new errors in every hotfix are created. There wasn't a release of a hotfix that did not create a new bug yet.

• Aerosoft

Hi

We have had all these Problems with The new hotfix. Maybe in the update should turn off shared cockpit till Beta Testers have fixed it and it works Fully.

We have always said this was an experimental feature intended to be developed for the A330 (and then retrofitted to the other models). And as seen a lot of CFD flights on VATSIM and IVAO I think it a lot of people want it.

If you prefer not to use it that's fine, but why take it out of a build for that?

Works fine now... Joshua "captured" us to test a few versions of the AirbusXE.dll.... Seems to work pretty nice though :)

A nice tipp: You can easily test the syncro issue by slewing the aircraft forward and backward (the MASTER of course!)

The slave should follow...

Works fine now... Joshua "captured" us to test a few versions of the AirbusXE.dll.... Seems to work pretty nice though :)

A nice tipp: You can easily test the syncro issue by slewing the aircraft forward and backward (the MASTER of course!)

The slave should follow...

Hi,

Does this means that this particular DLL will be available for us? What is the plan?

Thanks,

Marinos

Hi,

Does this means that this particular DLL will be available for us? What is the plan?

Thanks,

Marinos

I was testing it with Airmax. Joshua said that this particular DLL should be included in the next update.

Archived