AIRBUS A321 CFM ALITALIA: Problem textures

Dino1945

I installed SP3 and Alitalia Airbus livery. Unfortunately I found that Airbus livery creates problems with virtual cockpit (I see bad: a part disappears). This is the Airbus A321 CFM. Can you help me?

The older version was good. All right. After all my job to uninstall and install....now this problem.

There is a proverb: "Who leaves the old way for the new one, he knows what he is leaving, but does not know what finds"

post-77197-0-16822000-1429127526_thumb.j

There are several VITAL pieces of information missing from your post , without which it is impossible to help .

1. Which version of the Airbus are you using ? AirbusX , AirbusX Extended , A320/321 V1 , V1.1 , V1.2 or V1.3 .

2. Name of repaint or download link .

3. Operating system if using the latest Airbus version as Windows XP is NO LONGER SUPPORTED .

There are several topics here all to do with black cockpit textures and the answer has also been given several times .

Simple answer is to copy a texture.cfg from another aircraft OF THE SAME TYPE and for the best result one that was supplied by Aerosoft in the download .

John.

Archived