Unable to export to PMDG aircraft

I have just installed P3D from FSX.

In PFPX when I plan a flight and then try and export it I cannot send this to PMDG as I am getting continual errors.

The PMDG simulations appear in the export page as thus;

PMDG Simulations (RT2) FSX\PMDG\Flightplans

PMDG simulations (RTE) FSX\PMDG\Flightplans

PMDG Simulations B777 FSX\PMDG\Flightplans\777

PMDG simulations NGX FSX\PMDG\Flightplans\NGX

PMDG Simulations Wind Uplink FSX\PMDG\WX

I have P3D installed but against each entry above FSX shows up and I am wondering whether this is the reason why I cannot export to the aircraft.

I would really appreciate some help here and I apologise if the answer is obvious.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Michael

• 1 year later...

To follow up on the PFPX export problem,. I couldn't export either. I use FSX AND PMDG B777. I noticed that the default path in the export dialog box for FSX is incorrect. I had to delete "PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\B777" part of the path. When you click the box on the appropriate set up of your airplane below, the dialog box will automatically fill in the above part that you just deleted -thus not duplicating it.

so,this will expand on Mr Startfordman posting.

also I opened PFPX as administrator, as suggested by other simmers, but I don't know if it helped the issue for sure.

anyway, that problem really irked me and I can't understand why the developers did this mistake and why they don't support their customers better. I wouldn't mind paying five dollars more and have some decent support, and not have to spent hours searching through endless furies to find anything.

now, I got it off my chest......!

This is not a mistake by the developers, you must have at some point set that path since this path has to be entered by the user before you can do the first export.

This is a customer-customer support forums, for official support either submit a ticket with flightsimsoft or if you bought with us send us an E-Mail to support@aerosoft.com.

Developers may also help in here from time to time, but for official support use one of the ways above and you can be sure to get quick and efficient support.

Archived