Not clickable buttons

Yuki555

Hello everyone! I beg your forgiveness for my English. Have a question. After installing version 1.30 ceased to press the buttons of the left CDU. And at first when pressed once clickable, then no. When switching on the keyboard by gray button next to the button numbers 1, data from the keyboard to enter CDU. However, no button is pressed for CDU.Reinstalling the aircraft has not solved the problem. Thanks in advance for any help!

Sincerely, Yuki.

Hello everyone! I beg your forgiveness for my English. Have a question. After installing version 1.30 ceased to press the buttons of the left CDU. And at first when pressed once clickable, then no. When switching on the keyboard by gray button next to the button numbers 1, data from the keyboard to enter CDU. However, no button is pressed for CDU.Reinstalling the aircraft has not solved the problem. Thanks in advance for any help!

Sincerely, Yuki.

Yuki,

Check your folder for this file existence: C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus for LVars.cfg.

Joshua! This file (LVars.cfg) is in the folder! What else could it be? And joins the previous question, what kind of code must be entered at the above screenshot?

Joshua,

Im having the same issue as well, replacing the attached cfg file doesnt fix the issue either nor does the reinstall

Appreciate some help on this, flights are grounded due to this :D

Thanks

Joshua,

Im having the same issue as well, replacing the attached cfg file doesnt fix the issue either nor does the reinstall

Appreciate some help on this, flights are grounded due to this :D

Thanks

Do you have any non-standard characters in your username for windows?

Do you have any non-standard characters in your username for windows?

No, nothing of that sort, my username goes as Just 'Aaqib' on widows

Can you first check if you have a SharedDetails.log in your MyDocuments\Aerosoft\Airbus, and if present, zip it and upload it.

I do not have a file called SharedDetails.log at the said location

Joshua

I want to give an update on this issue. I think i resolved the issue. What i did was a full de-install and install of both the Airbus A318/A319 and A320/A321 just as i did before. Im not sure what was wrong but reinstalling it for the 3rd time seems to have solved the issue and i managed to do a full flight as well. I followed post #1 on the SP3 release notification thread and double checked all the way that i completely removed it

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/94000-service-pack-3-now-available/

I have same problem too.

I tried deinstall and reinstall(a way in "Service Pack 3 now available" topic). Also I checked and tried suggestions in this topic.

However, the problem wasnt fixed.

Hello,

I have a variation of this problem. After installing Version 1.30 the MCDU works. After inserting the hotfixes, it's the problem like described in all these posts in A320 and A321. First click possible, then nothing more.
In A318/319 the MCDU works after hotfixes.
I checked everything that is supposed here and all files are where they have to be.

Greetings

-Thomas

Just installed the 1.30 , had the same problem.

Didn't have the Lvars in my folder, just pasted in with the one Joshua sent and for me it seems to work now!

Thank you!

Archived