PFPX 1.20 ignoring RADS restrictions?

I have had a few flights where PFPX seems to ignore RADS restrictions and thus the flightplan does not pass CFMU validation.

For example I am currently trying to plan BIKF-EDDK. PFPX seems to be ignoring EBED1002 and thus failing validation. I tried adding it to see that the restriction (EBED1002.1) already exists in the RADS database and is correct as written (UM170 LNO-NOR Only available for traffic ARR ED** Except ARR EDDK/GS/KB)

It used to work fine with 1.19 but now...

Any others that I receive from now, I shall post in this thread.

Panman

Tried planning the airport combination with the same result although some level of RAD filtering is occurring:

EL B1 METIL G3 MY G11 GONUT UM125 SUM UL7 SPY UL193 LEKKO N872 NIK UM624 BUB M624 GILOM L607 LNO UM170 NOR

Yes. I forgot to say that in my original post. Some RAD filtering is happening and some isn't. Noticed this first last week planning an arrival into EGPH.

Panman

Trying to route EDKK - LTBA.

PFPX finds KUMI6B KUMIK L603 TESGA UL603 BESNI UL605 STEIN DCT INVED UM747 NEKUL UL605 BULEN L605 RIXEN UG1 TETSA TETS1B

However LH2086 states

Not available for traffic
1. Via BABIT/DIMLO/INVED/KEROP/KOPRY/PARAK/VEBAL
2. Via OVDOT if via TEGRI
3. Via M174 Except DEP LHPA

I added this restriction manually to the RADs editor (well except the second restriction) as it did not exist and it still plots the above route.

Panman

• 2 weeks later...

Archived