[EZDOK] Camera is frozen on glareshield view on every other view

Hello all from Aerosoft! I don't know if this is the correct forum to put this in but here is my story.

So currently I own the EZDOK latest version (BETA) and all of that, I've put this already in other websites but no reply.

So basicly when I start fsx it goes all fine BUT when I start to use the middle mouse button the view does not move around when I move my mouse, also when I click the view from the studio the view is stuck on the GLARESHIELD view and it stays there for all the other camera.

Please I need help this has been on for like 5 months now!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well that's where the developer gives support and maybe users can help you out. I haven't had the issue described by you but the simforums might give you an answer. btw, tried using google to see if any answer comes up?

Hi,

I had this same problem. Searched for weeks and found nothing. Sorry to say a complete new install of everything was the answer for me. I just hope it never happens again as I never figured out what caused it or how to fix it in a less extreme manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived