PMDG update

nothing is working still is like the patch didn't took affect the button dont work you can see through on the overhead panel

Thank you i got everything to to work one more thing when are we having this update for the pmdg 777 box edition also which i have from you also if there is i am not aware of it so thank you again

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all. I own a boxed version of the PMDG 737 NGX which was purchased from http://www.fspilotshop.com/aerosoft-pmdg-737-ngx-p-3549.html (FSPilotShop). When I click on the link to go and get the update for the aircraft and try download the .zip file it asks me for a serial key. I got out my PMDG box and saw a Key inside (Registration Key). It is in the following format - ****-****-****-****-****-****. I tried using this key and it didn't work? Is this the right key to be using or is there another one that should be used?

Thanks, Robbie

Hi all. I own a boxed version of the PMDG 737 NGX which was purchased from http://www.fspilotshop.com/aerosoft-pmdg-737-ngx-p-3549.html (FSPilotShop). When I click on the link to go and get the update for the aircraft and try download the .zip file it asks me for a serial key. I got out my PMDG box and saw a Key inside (Registration Key). It is in the following format - ****-****-****-****-****-****. I tried using this key and it didn't work? Is this the right key to be using or is there another one that should be used?

Thanks, Robbie

This is normally the right one (I used it too). But I have no idea why it`s not working

I am currently downloading the updated files for my boxed copy.

A few questions really.

Do I need to do a fresh install of the 737?

In reading the changelog that opens when your download activates, the changelog did not specifiy that SP1d was included in the update although the last time it was adjusted as the 24MAR15.

Thank you for your speedy resolution to getting the update to us!

Jack

I notice that where you list your serial it shows under _ scores between the sections it should be dashes -

Steve

Installed and updated.

Removed existing 737 before hand and re-installed. It did not ask me for a CD key at any point during installation or getting airbourne.

Thank you Aerosoft.

Keep in mind it's 22:27 local and my staff might be offline. But it will be handled.

And indeed why the heck am I online?

Yes I understand Mathijs. I will try and keep my patience but really can't wait to get this new update! Hope it lives up to my expectation!

Robbie

This is getting a bit off topic but here you go mike :http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php

Register another account and then register your boxed addon to get the update!

Jonas

Jonas, quick question... I know the important thing is to get it working, but I bought a boxed version (and paid more for it) because I wanted the physical backup of the disc, printed material, etc. How does this affect now that I have to download the product instead? :S

OK do you guys have any ideal about when they going to release it to you

Let me quote the PMDG's official news about this:

In other topics we are currently testing a new 777 version that we hope will fix a rather difficult-to-diagnose memory leak that would appear in the 777 under some very specific circumstances. I will have more to say on this topic a bit later- but suffice to say we will be updating the FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D versions of the 777 once we get confirmation from our testers that we succeeded in fixing this nasty little item. (There are a few folks in this forum who did a magnificent job supporting us in finding this- and you'll learn a bit more about that in a future update as well!)

Once we publish the pending update for the 777, we will also send those bits over to Aerosoft for distribution to DVD and Aerosoft download customers...

Since this update is not finished yet, there is no release timeframe. Could be another month or even two.

Could be another month or even two.

Nowhere there is an even hidden reference to such a long time. The 777 update is being tested and, if everything goes well, should be made available for download in the next days.

Hello

I'm a little bit confused about updating 737NGX from the instructions supplied with the update ie :-

How to install

1) PMDG 737-600/700

2) PMDG737-800/900 from CDROM

3)This Patch

Am I right in interpreting these instructions as

1 , uninstall PMDG 737-600/700

2 , install new version PMDG 737-600/700 from PMDG

3 , uninstall CDROM PMDG 737-800/900

4 , install CDROM PMDG 737-800/900

5 , update patch

Appreciate clarification.

Regards

Mike

Michael King

Like Michael, I need some help.

The download from AS for the box DVD went perfectly. (Well done AS!) As mentioned above, use hyphens and it will take the serial number. I have uninstalled exactly as instructed, and reinstalled as instructed, also deleted PMDG737 sim objects as mentioned in the PMDG Forum. All that done, and I cannot get the weather radar working. The dials will not rotate for example. I have the latest 736/7 expansion pack from PMDG. I would welcome any thoughts as after half a dozen reinstalls, enough is enough!!

Happy Easter.

Keith

• Deputy Sheriffs

The most authoritative source for help with SP1D for the 737NGX (and 777 updates too) is the PMDG supported site on AVsim here. To restate the major point, for PMDG, they don't do incremental updates. You'll need to uninstall and then install the update which is a current full version. I tried an update over my existing SP1C install and it didn't take.

Archived