PMDG update

• Aerosoft

There is growing unhappiness about the lack of an update for the boxed versions of PMDG products and we seen that some people blame us, even though PMDG clearly stated we are not to blame.

The problem is ABSOLUTELY not with Aerosoft. PMDG has simply not supplied us with the files. We are in constant discussion with them about it and I can personally assure you that they understand that we and our customers are not happy. But without files we simply can't send out any updates. And indeed if you bought the box with us, you should speak to us. And we should speak to PMDG. And we have done so. Several delivery dates were not kept and we currently do not have any further information.

If you want to let you feelings known it is best to do so in the AVSIM forum. The only party that can solve this right now is PMDG. We can only do what you do and feel unhappy about it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the 777, it should be noted that PMDG updated it to work with Steam, but the FS Steam beta issued in mid-March broke it. It does work with the current, non-beta release. However the Steam people say they are issuing a new beta in early April, so it will be awhile PMDG can be sure it has a 777 version that will work with the next regular release of FSX Steam. I can't see PMDG sending a version of the 777 to Aerosoft before this is sorted out. These are my observations; I don't speak for PMDG.

Regarding the NGX, PMDG did indeed announce that it is sending the files to Aerosoft today.

It would be helpful to me if Aerosoft could explain how the NGX update will work, since I own a boxed version from Aerosoft. I have the box and I have my purchase e-mail, but I don't see any place that my purchase is registered on my Aerosof account (unlike download purchases).

Thanks,

Mike

This is getting a bit off topic but here you go mike :http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php

Register another account and then register your boxed addon to get the update!

Jonas

Hi, Jonas,

Thanks for the information. I tried both my order number from my order e-mail and the registration key (with hyphens) from the box but neither works. I do have an account created under "FAQs/Updates," that is separate from my download account. What do I need to do?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi, Jonas,

Thanks for the information. I tried both my order number from my order e-mail and the registration key (with hyphens) from the box but neither works. I do have an account created under "FAQs/Updates," that is separate from my download account. What do I need to do?

Thanks,

Mike

loooks as you can only "register" the NGX download version.

Neither the 777 nor the NGX box editions are available for registration

Happy Landings

Juergen

loooks as you can only "register" the NGX download version.

Neither the 777 nor the NGX box editions are available for registration

Happy Landings

Juergen

Ahah! the plot thickens! Thanks Juergen. I have filed a support ticket with Aerosoft.

Mike

I own a boxed version bought from Flightsim.se shop. The DVD come from Aerosoft.

How can I get the update.

I have an acount at Aerosoft.

Kjell

Hi i am having some trouble following the instruction well i did how to install it

1) instal pmdg box edition

2 ) I install my 600/700 pmdg from pmdg download software

3) then i put the patch from Aerosoft

now it still dont work please help me step by step so i can do this right or maybe some one can do a video about how to do this step by step on youtube

Thank You

• Aerosoft

Hi i am having some trouble following the instruction well i did how to install it

now it still dont work please help me step by step so i can do this right or maybe some one can do a video about how to do this step by step on youtube

Thank You

Exactly what does not work?

Thank You

If you bought the -600/-700 extension pack from PMDG's download store, you have to download their latest installer from your PMDG store account (just re-download; it should be the new version then).

Did they downgrade to 2D panels :P

We have to take the bitter with the sweet, don't we?!? :lolsign_s:

Exactly what does not work?

nothing is working still is like the patch didn't took affect the button dont work you can see through on the overhead panel

Archived