PFPX & ASNext not talking to each other

Due to problems I had prior and constant reloading of PFPX, I am finding ASN (Activesky Next) is not talking to PFPX and vicea versa.

1) In pfpx under wx tab, I select it and then scroll down and select ACTIVESKY and it tells me it " cant load activesky data".

2. If I select "settings" and active, C;'Hifi \ASNext FSX\, I still get no response to wx inputs on PFPX.

3. If I try online I get generic wind info for rwys that is not correct.

Can some one help me or point me in the right direction please.

Phil

• Deputy Sheriffs

You have too point to the correct path, where the need files are stored. This is not the program path of ASN, but this one:

C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Roaming\HiFi\ASNFSX\Weather

• 3 months later...

I have the same issue and PFPX gives me the white hand for ASN. I have it directed to the right location C:\Users\My_name\AppData\Roaming\HiFi\ASNP3D\Weather

I have the same issue and PFPX gives me the white hand for ASN. I have it directed to the right location C:\Users\My_name\AppData\Roaming\HiFi\ASNP3D\Weather

Check that you haven't inadvertently changed the 'Simulator application data folder' path in ASN.

The white hand indication is correct.

• 3 weeks later...

The white hand indication is correct.

Suggestion for the developer:

IMHO, from a user point of view the white hand is ambiguous.

A green tick would much clearer.

Archived