Antarctica X V1.1

GermanyGreece93

• Deputy Sheriffs

What Livery are you talking about? And if you have already install the full version of the Twotter Extend, Antarctica installed an additional aircraft folder "Aerosoft_DHC6_300_SKIWHEEL_Polar" which is also listed in the Aircraft menu.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, no idea what you mean with "free livery".

When you install Antarctica, also the Twinotter Extended is being installed as a "Demo" version, which means that there is a full functional version installed, but only the modell 300 Ski-Wheel and not the other 6 models (100/300 float, wheel tundra...).

yes I know, but the Twin Otter is not in my FSX.

The only thing I can see is a folder ( Aerosoft_DHC6_300_SKIWHEEL_Polar ) including a Panel folder and an aircraft config.

Can you uninstall Antarctica X, then reinstall it and if it still doesn't work send us a screenshot of the folder, please?

Bests,

Sascha

Hello,

I've got the same problem.

My SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_DHC6_300_SKIWHEEL_Polar only contains the following elements :

- Panel directory

- aircraft.cfg file

The panel directory contains the following elements :

23/03/2015 10:00 $DHC6VIRTGAUGES.bmp
23/03/2015 10:00 asc.cfg
23/03/2015 10:00 ASC.dll
23/03/2015 10:00 panel.cfg
23/03/2015 10:00 Panel_2d.bmp
26/03/2015 08:09 <DIR> TW_Chk
26/03/2015 08:09 <DIR> TW_Disp
26/03/2015 08:09 <DIR> TW_GPS
26/03/2015 08:09 <DIR> TW_System

Thanks,

Cédric

Nota : FSX with acceleration

Maybe I've found a solution.

My defective installer comes from SimMarket and is size is about 6.88 Gb since the update in the support section of Aerosoft and this time the installer size is about 7.01 Gb.

=> Maybe the problem comes only from the simmarket installer

eke & GermanyGreece93 is your installer also coming from simmarket ?

Cédric

Just to be sure i've downloaded the version currently present in the support section (the 7.01Gb version) and everything works !

I have the twin correctly installed

=> A bad installer must have been released in the early moments after 1.1 availability.

I purchased the scenery from PcAviator. Would downloading the full installer from there also give me the 1.1 version?

And do I have to uninstall the current verson before installing 1.1?

Hi,

My apologies, but I haven't good understood if the issue is still there. I've downloaded very early the update and installed it on the first one (CD version). I've got the same problem, only 1 directory and 1 file for the Twin Otter.

Must I download a new time the update? Could anyone (from support?) confirm that?

Thank you.

You can download the installer 1.1 present in the support section.

No need to uninstall previous version.

Thanks you for the reply.

I am downloading now.

Archived