Mallorca X Evo crash zone (FSX)

bradley27

I just landed at Palma with the PMDG 777-200LRF and upon approaching 6L exiting the far end of runway 24R i clearly crashed into an object that ended my session very abruptly.

Can i ask that this is looked at please?

Again there seems to be an object or something invisible at 24R that causes an immediate crash.

• Developer

Yes, I know. You need to install the exchange files attached above. EVERY wigwag has a crash detection no matter which RWY. And most Aircraft seem to colide with their landing light polygons or else (Which is why I allways suggest to switch crash detection OFF. I cannot see any sense in removing every crash box from sceneries just to use the crash detection which will not crash anyway when all crash boxes are removed :-) )

Thorsten

• 1 year later...
  • Developer
vor 4 Minuten, armin.csb sagte:

Hi Thorsten / Autopiloth,

the LepaxevopatchCrashbox Zipfile is emty.

Could you please fill it up.

Thank you

Armin

Download the newest Installer (Version 1.03), there all fixes should be included.

Hi there,

thanks for the promt answer. Version 1.03 fixed it for the smaller planes like the 737, but with a B 707 or the PMDG 747 V3 it still crashes.

Armin

• Developer

OK, I found it. Sorry for that, just another proof for Murphy´s law: The "old" wigwags with crashboxes made it into the finals 1.03 Version.
We´ll change that soon in the full installer. In the meantime (or alternative) you can use the zip file I attached again (same like the older one that is not downloadable anymore)
Exchange the existing files of Mallorca/Airport/Scenery with the files of the Zip.

Thorsten

LEPAXEVOPatchCrashbox.zip

Archived