VIS APP

Hi,

I'd like to know why the traffics are doing something like a base leg before joining the runway axis when I clear them to visual approach ?

For example in Nice, when you're cleared to the VORA approach for RW04L, on the radial 355 of CGS, after BISBO and according to the charts, you need to continue straight ahead (H355) in order to avoid the "cap d'Antibes" hovering.

In GlobalATC Simulator, I can't allow the traffics to follow the published procedures.

Do you have an explanation to this ?

Thanks,

Louis.

Hi Louis.

These approaches are special ones and are not covered by database. To use them you need to add them by hand and GATC provides perfect tools for such thing. See Help->SDK->Airport Editor while in classic mode at the airport. You will be able to add any instrument approach. I attach the airport file with VOR A for rwy 04L and 04R already added. If you need anything more just see how I've added these two and ask if any further help is needed ;)

The file LFMN.xml should be put to Users\[Your user name]\Documents\Aerosoft\GATC\AirportFiles

And here's a screenshot of plane using the new approach for landing. It will automatically go to visual at 3 DME CGS and land if you gave it the landing clearance.

post-53494-0-79254000-1425639962_thumb.p

LFMN.xml

Hi Robert,

That's pretty great, thanks for your time.

I'd like to ask an other question, it's about the DME arcs, why are they missing in the database as well as the vectoring sections ?

Thanks,

Louis.

Archived