Aerosoft airbuses huge bug!!

FREDDE25

I have since I updated my aerodoft aircrafts hade this issue! The issue is the following, when you takeoff you normaly climb with a 20 degree angle right? And also at about 180 or so kts? Well yes, but I can't do that! That's becuse when my aircraft takes off it keeps the VR-V rotate speed, which results in me crashing into the ground! Noe this has been a problem to me for quite a while now and I've not found out a solution, and yes I've got the latest download from simarket of the aerosoft airbuses. Also, if it makes a difference, I use Windows 8.1 P3D V2.5 and FSX. I've heard that some other flight simmers also have the same problem. Please help, at the moment I can't fly!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have since I updated my aerodoft aircrafts hade this issue! The issue is the following, when you takeoff you normaly climb with a 20 degree angle right? And also at about 180 or so kts? Well yes, but I can't do that! That's becuse when my aircraft takes off it keeps the VR-V rotate speed, which results in me crashing into the ground! Noe this has been a problem to me for quite a while now and I've not found out a solution, and yes I've got the latest download from simarket of the aerosoft airbuses. Also, if it makes a difference, I use Windows 8.1 P3D V2.5 and FSX. I've heard that some other flight simmers also have the same problem. Please help, at the moment I can't fly!!

Well, looking at all the other "bugs" you claimed to have found, I strongly recommend you to work through the step-by-step guide and learn how to fly an Airbus. ;)

Archived