Amsterdam mega airport, how to populate aircraft ?

seehunt

Hi, I purchased Aerosoft's Amsterdam mega airport and after installation I find there are

very few aircraft at the gates or the airport. Please advise me how to populate the

airport with aircraft.

I thank you!

Seehunt

• Deputy Sheriffs

What are your traffic settings in FSX? Also a tool for AI traffic can enhance this. But be aware the more static aircraft and/or AI traffic, the more performance will drop down.

I set the traffic settings to max and it made no difference...even after 2 hours. The airport except for ground vehicles

is essentially dead. Can u suggest an AI traffic program ?

Thank You !

• 2 weeks later...

Just wait a couple of minutes....

Got no problems with amsterdam.

Try to higher the general aviation, airtraffic and such settings a bit.

And as stated before, Ai Traffic or other addons will solve most of your issues, but the more addons, the slower the game runs(FPS)

• 2 months later...

In my case there are plenty aicraft parked and moving on Platform K. (Old Schiphol, Schiphol East) Air traffic density must be set to 100%. Shadows on or off makes no difference in the number of airplanes. At the aviobridges there will be no airplanes, only your own wenn you park it there. There are some airplanes on several platforms. At Schiphol Centre is plenty of ground traffic but where are all the airplanes as on platform K? Have we been misleaded by the Aerosoft MAA promotion movie that showed many, many aiplanes at ones at MAA? I have MAA version 1.03 running on FSX Gold Edition.

Why the french fries can 't I paste tekst I wrote in advance in MS Word in this box? Now I have to type everything over again!!!!!!

Please watch the language

Comment on the tekst but not telling why. It is presumably protection, not that I like it that way.

But O.K. here the things I think it is. MAA is generating AI Aircraft traffic but not at the Gates. For instance, Apron K is crowded and full of activity. (with the airline and general aviation traffic at 100%) In my opinion something in the MAA software is refusing to park AI aircraft at the gates. In the default Amsterdam Airport are sufficient aircraft parked at the the gates so I don't think it is FSX. The screenshots of Sapper I can' t reproduce only with MAA.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Comment on the tekst but not telling why. It is presumably protection, not that I like it that way.

Not sure if you are refering to your previous comment but using the F word is not something that is needed. If you are using IE as a browser you might wanna switch to a different one in order to be able to copy paste things in there on the forums as IE isn't the best. The rest is not for me to help but maybe someone else can do so.

I just installed My Traffic 2013, a boxed version from the Aviation Megastore. (NL) That's more like it. Many aircrafts at the gates, also national KLM and Transavia. But the airtrafic must be high, at 20% you will see only very few aircrafts.

Archived