flight tales 2 adrenaline on fsx steam

obnox

I have purchased flight tales 2 from just flight. followed the installation to the letter, and have had no trouble, it installs fine into fsx steam. the missions are all there, but when I try to start any of them it loads scenery and such, then a black screen, and then a fatal error. has anyone else encountered this, and if so, how do I get it to work please?

I have purchased flight tales 2 from just flight. followed the installation to the letter, and have had no trouble, it installs fine into fsx steam. the missions are all there, but when I try to start any of them it loads scenery and such, then a black screen, and then a fatal error. has anyone else encountered this, and if so, how do I get it to work please?

Please make sure you run the installer with Admin rights. Then, make sure that the scenery areas have been correctly added to FSX Steam scenery library.

Archived