【A318,319,320,321】Fault code in"ECAMS" with 【NW STRG DISC】

CA2472

Hello Everyone
A fault code 【NW STRG DISC】in ECAMS, this fault code appears only in the Antarctic or Arctic airports, such as the【YKWS】aerosoft airport, the rest of the airport(including icing and other inclement weather conditions) were not there, in push the throttle to take off before I have completed all of the checklists and the parking brake has been released, the launch has been completed, did not find any problems, but at this time 【NW STRG DISC】 flashes on the ECAM jump, alarm sound from the aircraft without taxi signs, similar to the premise of the greatest power in the drop-down on the parking brake in general.
How to solve this problem? Thank you.

Hello,

as far as i know this happens when pushing back. It doesnt matter where you are. And i think this happens also in RL.

Jonas

I have finished the introduction, slide preparation, fuel door emergence of this code, the plane does not move, then I quit FSX, so that the aircraft on the runway directly born, the same fuel door off, the code still appears, the plane is still not fixed, the problem at the earliest there have been on the 1.16 version, the new version does not know why there has been ......

Archived