Not sure where to get support for purchasing issue

Robert S

Hi all,

So I do not think I am alone here, but checking to be sure it is not just me.

No matter what computer I am on, or from what location, I cannot add Downloadable products from the Aerosoft store to my cart (tried US as well as UK stores for example). But here is the weird thing: I can add Boxed product just fine, - it is only downloadable product. I get an HTTP 500 error. Again, from different PCs, from my home, or office, using different ISPs, etc.

So who can I engage to examine this further? I remember having this issue before, but I thought at the time it might have been just my home PC acting peculiar...

Any ideas? I know Gen Discussion is not a support forum, but is anyone else having this issue?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Likely a browser settings issue. Contact support@aerosoft.com with details about your browser and products you're trying to buy.

Hm, it might be, but then again why would I be able to add Boxed products to the cart and not Downloadable I wonder...?

And as I said, two different PCs, two different versions of IE Explorer...

But in any case! I will contact support...

Hm, it might be, but then again why would I be able to add Boxed products to the cart and not Downloadable I wonder...?

And as I said, two different PCs, two different versions of IE Explorer...

But in any case! I will contact support...

The boxshop uses a completly different system than the downloadshop, that's why you may encounter an issue in one, but not in the other.

Archived