How to use this aircraft and PFPX?

PFPX can only calculate with Climb 280/.78, Cruise M.78 / LRC (whichever speed that is) and Descent 280/.78.

However I can not get the PRESEL function in the FMS to work and I can not find a Cost Index setting in the aircraft that would match the PFPX speed schedules.

So, the question is: how to use PFPX and this aircraft in a consistent way? Flying "Speed Selected" all the time can not be the answer.

I don't think you understood my problem:

the speeds used in the PFPX Calculations for cruise, climb and descent (relevant for time and fuel consumption) can not be entered in the Aerosoft Airbus FMS. The only option afaik is flying "SPEED SELECT", which is not very comfortable.

Questions is: how to use those speeds in managed mode / how to make PFPX use the AS Airbus Cost Index?

TOPCAT has nothing to do with that.

The default AircraftType-files of PFPX for the A320 series just include the performance for M.78. You have to create your own files or look if you find something on the internet.

Archived