Question about other models than Airbus

PatrickZ

• Deputy Sheriffs

You know I make freeware, not payware ...

... but it will help me to buy this addon!

Can you send me the link to the product page?

Sure I can.

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=12464&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=english

And of course you make freeware, but that doesn't mean you got to deny rewards. It simply means I like your work and I want to make a donation for it. I know I don't have to, but I want to.

• 4 weeks later...

hallo Holgi,

bin verzweifelt auf der Suche nach (FSX-) Repaints

für die PC-12 und Piper Seneca V von Carenado.

Vorzugsweise deutscher Registrierung, hätte Vorlagen.

Hast Du Möglichkeit was zu machen oder kennst Du vielleicht jemanden?

Dieter

Perhaps it would be a good idea if you posted a list of some add-ons that you DO have Holgi, and the ones you'd be most willing to paint, so we know which to request.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Perhaps it would be a good idea if you posted a list of some add-ons that you DO have Holgi, and the ones you'd be most willing to paint, so we know which to request.

Good idea, I think I willing all models to paint if I found time.

* I'll put together a list of all my addons, give me a little time to do that.

Speaking of that, I see that you didn't claim your gift I've sent you through Paypal. It has expired and therefor has been returned to me.

Maybe there's some other way I can help you putting the CoolSky DC-9 on the list?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Speaking of that, I see that you didn't claim your gift I've sent you through Paypal. It has expired and therefor has been returned to me.

Maybe there's some other way I can help you putting the CoolSky DC-9 on the list?

Hello Patrick I'll do that for free for you, I will ask the publisher if I can have a free or a special version!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hey, Holgi! Where's your paypal link, my friend?

I'd also like to order one or two repaints for PMDG 738.

Hey, Rafal, for you it's all free!

Rafal, for you it's all free!

Dear Holgi, since you seem to have your PM inbox overloaded (no wonder, lol), please let me use this place to request a repaint.

It's a PMDG NGX 737-800W of Enter Air, for example SP-ENZ or SP-ENY. I have the impression it is a relatively simple livery:

SP-ENZ http://www.flugzeug-bild.de/1200/enter-air-boeing-737-800-sp-enz-68028.jpg

SP-ENY http://img.planespotters.net/photo/187000/original/SP-ENY-Enter-Air-Boeing-737-800_PlanespottersNet_187173.jpg

There is one Enter Air repaint at the AVSIM library, but the textures are messed up.

Of course I still have problems with making you do something extra for free, so this matter will be discussed privately. ;)

Archived