FSX Auto rudder disconnecting

Graeme1873

Hi there

I have a CH Flight Yoke without rudder and therefore fly with Autorudder selected in Aircraft Realism settings. I have also selected Autorudder On in the Right MCDU as per the instructions. This works fine when I taxi out and I can control the ground steering by turning my yoke left and right as required. However as soon as I take off I have noticed that the Autorudder in FSX realism settings disconnects and as a result when I land I cannot steer on the ground unless I reselect Autorudder in FSX. Is there a reason the FSX Autorudder selection is disconnecting itself and if so how do I resolve? Thanks for your help.

Donald Paterson

Hi Donald,

the only idea I have is that your FSX AUTORUDDER function uses a key command (normally CRTL+HIGH+U) which maybe you also assigned for something different.....Please check. Otherwise I never heard that the FSX AUTORUDDER function disconnects by itself......

Regards,

Rolf

• 2 weeks later...

Archived