All kinds of issues with this Airbus

You know Aerosoft when you first came out with the bus, it flew good but since the last couple updates you guys have done too it, I can never hardly get her off the ground anymore, :(

I know your going to say it me the pilot but if its so, how come with original bus I never had no issues but now after that latest update you did too it, its been screwed up..

I sure hope with this new update that Mathijis mentioned the other day it will get back to handling the way I knew it too handle when it first came out cause I loved my airbus then & never had any issues with her getting off the ground.. Now however I start my rotate & she never lifts up hardly but stays on the ground..

Jetwings - seems to be u are the only one who is reporting such issue, so do not judge Aerosoft team so easy.

Clearly something must be on ur side, as so many of other pilots are able to lift her up and perform full flights.

There are some minor issues ( during ironing ) but nothing as u have described.

The last report I can find from you asking for assistance with issues is from November last year. If you tell us what your trouble is we are sure we can help you, but unless you tell us about your problems we won't be able to help you.

I don't even know how to say this, because what I thought was the Airbus turned out it wasn't the airbus at all but my whole lot of issues instead with FSX not Airbus..

Truly sorry...

I'm sorry, but you will understand we can not help you with this description of the problem.

Unless we know what you think is wrong we will surely not be able to fix it.

That's all I can say with this much information, sorry.

If that's true the best thing is a reinstallation FSX. There are so many possible things one can brake when tweaking, installing other addons, etc. that sometimes it's just best and quickest to reinstall the complete simulator.

Ok I got fsx, working & I do believe everything is back goody too shoes once again..

Only real problem I see really with the Airbus both using what the fuel planner tell me to use on my route & using the load planner on the plane, is that it never gives me enough fuel for flight.. I ran out of gas going by what it told me to load in.. Like a route like KIAH-KSNA it wanted me to put in 12.8 kg fuel.. At that amount I have 19. --- some fuel in each wing & zero fuel in center tank not enough to get me too Orange county.. I was on with VATSIM today & was about to crash because both my engines ran dry.. I quickly cut off from VATSIM so I wouldn't piss them off because I knew I was going down..

I either haven't figured out exactly how to use the fuel load planne & load planner on the plane or something isn't right.. I had to manually load my plane with fuel inside fsx which I shouldn't have to but in order to have enough fuel to get to my destination I had no choice but to manually put it in fsx but I shouldn't have too, the fuel planner that told me how much & load planner on the plane should allow me to put more fuel than what it does..

I'll keep working with it, maybe I'm not understanding something right but I am pretty sure I understand what fuel planner tells me to put in 12.8.

That's the only thing I have against the Airbus New system though right now is getting the right amount fuel in my aircraft..

Your planning is OK. A fully loaded 320 should be able to make that trip with slightly less than 8000 kg. So 12,800 adequately covers alternates, taxi, APU, and FAR reserve requirements. If you are running out of fuel, then you are doing something incorrectly - either not loading the fuel correctly or flying with your gear down :-) or something.

Bob

ok, Bob, I put in the amount 12.8 into the right side FMS where it said fuel, you say I may possibly be doing it wrong, so how am I suppose to put in the fuel then if i'm doing it wrong ??

I know its not the landing gear because I put it up as soon as I'm airborn.

Did you also "load" the fuel into the aircraft? Do you see this 12.8 as Fuel on Board on the ECAM?

yes.. Also I played with the fuel planner more last night & figured I had to open up the full version & play with the numbers & found it finally gave me some fuel in center tank now.. to where before I was going with the simple form of fuel planner originally.

I have been taking her out tonight & practice my landings with the Airbus 319-320.. I love the Aerosoft Airbus, I think Aerosoft has it the most realistic to the real one. Apparently though I just need to remaster the landings with her because apparently I have become really rusty in that Airbus department..

I can land the 737 really good & I want to get back to being able to land the Airbus as good as I use to & as good as I do with the 737 I want to be able to land the bus the same way.. I had her mastered once before, just gotta get back to mastering her once again..

• 2 weeks later...

I had that problem too... flew from KSFO to KCLT, A321. Fuel planner told me to load 18.5kg which i did. Had a 60kt plus tailwind.... both engines died on me over Nashville, TN (120 miles out of CLT). I loaded it like I am supposed....everything showed properly on the ECAM and MCDU.

Emi, back with the Extended, when you stop the airbus with engines running & parking brake off, you would actually sit still until you provide power to move. since 1.21 unless there is a fix for it. I have issues with the airbus moving on its own & won't just sit still unless you set the parking brake.. why did this change from before ?

DirtSailor, I figured out you have to use full part of the fuel planner now, not just the general like I originally thought you could.. It seems like it has helped alot & haven't ran out of fuel since doing this.. With the full you want to put in the winds from your weather provider like mine is ASN Active Sky Next..

Archived