Is it possible to convert fs2004 addons to fsx?

Eduard Gasull

As far as I know this is not possible, or at least there's no guarantee they'll work. I understand you like to have the Spanish Airports sceneries in FSX, so do I, but I guess we'll just have to wait for them.

• Aerosoft

Hi i would like to know if is it possible to convert and install fs2004 airports like spanish airports bundlle of aerosoft in to fsx! thanks so much!

On your own risk, go right ahead. But do not expect great results. You are loosing out on almost a decade of progress.

You are loosing out on almost a decade of progress.

Better a scenery with almost a decade of progress lost than no scenery at all. But as I said before, I doubt if it'll work. If it works, count me in for a copy. I don't mind the lower quality, as long as it's better than the default scenery. Of course a higher quality would be even better, but that would mean redevelopment and you can't do that all of a sudden. Such things take time.

there is a software that "converts" fs2004 products into a fsx products, people say that works the 90% of times, so im thinking to give it a try, i have fs2004 so im not wasting money at all. I know Mathijs that im loosing a decade of progress but as Patrickz said scenarios form aerosoft for fs2004 are 100% better than FSX default scenery.

Archived