delete AES credits?

cfoley

I purchased AES Aerosoft credits and it is complicated understanding the purpose with the "Demo" airports. I just have not been able to understand how they work. I purchased some credits for the airports listed in red and when I taxi at the airport, a message comes up about AES credits, not enough credits, or something of that nature, and states I should go to some website, (I don't remember what the pop up message was, unfortunately, I should have done a screen shot at the time) and then all the terminal gates disapear. This has happend on several occasions, and the GSX services will not work as well. Is there a way I can delete AES from these listed Demo airports. Is there a way to find out which airports I selected for Demo's? It was several months ago. I just would rather not have them since it creates a mess of the airport and I am willing take the money loss on the purchase just so I can get the airports functioning right again.

There are two types of demo with AES.

1. Some (quite a lot, see the list: http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/aesairports.html ) airports are free - it means they are fully funtional and you don 't need to purchase any credits.

2. All other (requiring credits) airports you choose may be in the demo vesion, which means they will be functional for a limited period of time (5 minutes).

If you don't want them to be influenced by AES (for the use of GSX for example), just set them to the OFF mode (instead of the FSX mode) in AESHelp. See the screenshot:

aes_zps19731e6e.jpg

The green airports are active and AES-operated.

The blue ones are installed in the sim but not assigned with credits.

FSX means they are working fully or as demo (see the info on the right).

off means they are not operated by AES.

The digits on the right show you the number of credits necessary for full support.

You don't 'remove' AES credits - they will do nothing if you don't choose an airport to be AES-operated.

If you need more information, just see the AES manual ( http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/Manual.pdf ), which is short and explains everything very clearly.

Archived