Airbus A320 compatibility with FSX: SE (Steam Edition)

JSRossiascoG

Hello,

I´m not the only one who has considered moving to FSX Steam Edition, however I did regardless of any compatibility issues. :help_s:

Now that I installed the Airbus X Extended V1.16 on it, and started The new FSX: SE, the Navigation Display and both ECAMS wouldn`t work, I tried by de-installing it and re-installing it to solve the issue but nothing changed. If any of you people know any kind of solution for this issue it would be very much appreciated, not only by me, but the community of low budget flyers.

Thanks, Juan S. Rossiasco G.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I´m not the only one who has considered moving to FSX Steam Edition, however I did regardless of any compatibility issues. :help_s:

Now that I installed the Airbus X Extended V1.16 on it, and started The new FSX: SE, the Navigation Display and both ECAMS wouldn`t work, I tried by de-installing it and re-installing it to solve the issue but nothing changed. If any of you people know any kind of solution for this issue it would be very much appreciated, not only by me, but the community of low budget flyers.

Thanks, Juan S. Rossiasco G.

Hello,

I upgraded my FSX to steam edition and my A320 extended to steam version last week

A320-A321 don' work for the same reasons as you describe

What kind of solution did you found ?

Thank you

Hello all

It worked for me. I installed both A318/A319 & 320/321 this week end. I had the same problems ( no nav or ecams).

At first I installed Simconnect MSI from the Steam SDK but that didn't work. I had heard there were 3 MSIs.

Later I found the link to 3 as above.

After installing all 3 SDK simconnect MSI modules everything is working fine.

Frank Darbyshire

Archived