Opinions Needed

I feel exactly the other way round, I like the tail, but would add a blue part around the orage at the fueselage to make it look similar to the tail.

Maybe think about a bit of Orange at the engines and sharklets, too.

It looks like a Netherlands Government jet the way it is, it doesn't really have an airline look to me. Could be because of the logo, I think you are to scrap that logo. And maybe you could enlarge the airline name over the whole of the fuselage, make it a billboard livery.

I feel the tail could need some simplifying. Also a thin blue stripe along that orange belly might work.

More like that or a bit larger?

zDtxYen.png

It looks like a Netherlands Government jet the way it is, it doesn't really have an airline look to me. Could be because of the logo, I think you are to scrap that logo. And maybe you could enlarge the airline name over the whole of the fuselage, make it a billboard livery.

I going off their initial requirements and design. However, I agree. It looks far more like a official/GO aircraft than a commercial airliner.

Following what Mathijs wrote, think of making the tail logo even larger as it is quite detailed and, as such, is hardly recognizable.

Certainly you are limited with the blue cross but I can see you are still able to enlarge the logo (by logo I mean the white lions/crown one).

I also echo Patrick's suggestion of making the fuselage wording larger, maybe not a megahuge bilboard type, but still larger than it currently is.

Now it reminds me of the livery British Midland had before they ceased operations.

And to be honest I like this one more than the previous one.

Are you leaving the tail's white section blank?

I know it represents the Dutch flag but, out of curiosity, try placing there the dark blue version of the Lions/Crow logo.

Archived