Sir,

Not correct runway i mean by that not the sid and the runway in use or given by the atc

How is PFPX going to know what runway and SID will be assigned by ATC. Dispatch makes a plan and it is only a plan. It can be changed at anytime by ATC. Deal with it. You are the pilot.

What do you mean with 'not correct' runway? Can you give examples?

PFPX allows to fine-tune automatic runway selection depending on wind/local situation in the 'Airport Properties' editor.

Yes sir i agree with you about depending on wind, but local situation some times select runway that already closed as NOTAMs , for example HECA 5L , 23R

post-120838-0-40306900-1422540190_thumb.

I dont really agree with your answer, my pfpx is connected to asn, bith asn and fsinn weather are giving wind direction 270 , but pfpx gives runway departure 05, in anotehr case i can understand that pfpx gives egll runway arrival 27R and finally you are assigned to 27L

I dont really agree with your answer, my pfpx is connected to asn, bith asn and fsinn weather are giving wind direction 270 , but pfpx gives runway departure 05

ASN running before planning the flight? images would help.

in anotehr case i can understand that pfpx gives egll runway arrival 27R and finally you are assigned to 27L

Assigned 27L by who? ATC ?

Archived