Problem Airbus x v1.21

aaf

Hello everyone

When i climb or in a cruise altitude my airplanes makes a bank angle of 45° with out reasons. I have this problem since them install the 1.21 version.

Do you have a solution ?? Please

I install and de-install 2 times .

Thanks in advance

Hello everyone

When i climb or in a cruise altitude my airplanes makes a bank angle of 45° with out reasons. I have this problem since them install the 1.21 version.

Thanks in advance

What are your fps? If you are having fps below 10 that might happen as it happens sometimes with my machine because the FBW calculates frame by frame

Hello everyone

Thanks in advance

Try recording a video of what you see with the fps counter visible

Try recording a video of what you see with the fps counter visible

Sorry for the wait after checking my fps goes down to 2 fps / min and after I have a bank angle of 45 ° I will concern only with the aerosoft airbus and not with my PMDG products (737 and 777) .
With version 1.00 I had the same problems but after version 1.10 it disappeared and reappeared with version 1.20
Do you have a solution ??
thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

So you are using a notebook with a very low end CPU, obviously not powerfull to run the Airbus. Looking at the systemrequirements, a CPU with 3.0GHz is needed.

Sorry,but machine is not up to the task.

You need at least 3.GHz and an Nvidia graphic card with ~ 1.5 2GB RAM or higher is recommended for FSX nowadays.

Archived