Aitbus-X with CH throttle quadrant

sanyok

Good day, let's see what causes the problem.

There's no response to thrust when using a CH Throttle quadrant. Other functions (landing gear, spoilers, other buttons) do function normally.

Note that the "thruster" on the CH Yoke does function normally and that's what I am using so far. Please advise how to make his work with the Throttle quadrant.

>1. About what exact version of the airbus are you talking?

Latest, 1.21 I think it is.

>2. did you read themanual regarding throttle setup?

Yes, it is talking about throttle setting in general, I have that already set up and working properly with all other aircraft addons (pmdg, coolsky, lds ets)

With Airbus-X, the throttle (singular unitrhottle) on the CH Yoke works fine, but the throttles on the CH Throttle Quadrant don't, the aircraft doesn't respond to it.

>Are you trying to assign the throttle axes in FS Controllers setup or via registered FSUIPC?

No, I use FSX beilt it control assignments. I do have FSUIPC though (unregistered).

Hi

I had this problem as well. How I solved it was instead of calibrating the quadrant, there is an option of reseting defaults next tot eh calibrate button. Press it and apply and it should work.

Craig

This means I will have to assign all the button functions over again...

Ok we'll try, thank you for suggestion. Seems like a problem not yet fully addressed.

Here it is not working at all.

I have the Saitek Throttle Quadrant in Prepar3D and have tried so far as follows:

in the Airbus config panel: Throttle Axis count: 2

in the control panel: throttle 1 assigned to Engine throttle 1, throttle 2 assigned to Engine throttle 2

all reset to default, no calibration

but it's not moving at all....

Is then maybe Prepar3D the bottleneck??

No I mean where you allocated throttle 1 and 2 to different axis, towards the bottom of the list there is a Throttle axis listed. Make sure that isn't allocated to an axis

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/60794-ch-throttle-quadrant-idle-thrust-woes/

This link is also in the document Vol7 - Thrust Lever Setup (at the very last page)

Post #3 there is a link to lua scripts you'll have to download and then just follow this post of Merlinman to the letter.

And then it will work just like my Saitek Pro Flight Quadrant!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Ok this has been resolved. A very easy issue and solution, answered on other forum. Have to check "2" for Throttle axis count in the A-X configurator.

As mentioned in the manual I advised you to read. ;)

Archived